Table of Contents
How do farmers choose the best Mahindra tractor for their farming activities
Why Mahindra tractor
A tractor is used in the farming industry to plow the field and to do transportation activities. In traditional farming, the ox is used to plow the land that was about 3 decades ago. However, nowadays the farmers plow the land with the help of tractors. Tractors have become the most sought after equipment in the agriculture industry. Land cultivation by animals was expensive and also resulted in a waste of time. The most sought after tractor is the Mahindra tractors which come in various models.
This organization was found by 3 brothers named Harikrishnan, Jayakrishnan, and Jagdish Chandra Mahindra. The present chairman is the grandson of Jagdish Chandra Mahindra. This organization was found on 2nd October 1945.
Mahindra and Mahindra’s headquarters is in Mumbai and is one of the largest vehicle producers and largest tractor producers in India and the world. In India, it ranks next to Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors as the popular vehicle brand.
Being number 1 tractor manufactures and agricultural equipment in India, many farmers prefer Mahindra tractor than any other brand.
Tractors Models – The Mahindra tractors come in various models suited for different purposes. These Tractors enable versatility and capacity to do many tasks and superior farming tasks. The farming tools that can be fitted to the tractors are tools such as rotavator, plow, and head loader, etc.
Economic – The price of Mahindra tractors starts from rupees 2.5 lakh to rupees 12.5 lakh and farmers have various options to buy the tractors that are suited to various activities and are economic. They come with all the necessary accessories and features that are built in the tractors. These tractors help in various types of farming needs.
Performance – The price of the Mahindra tractors complements the performance and can be used for various farming needs. These tractors match the performance and can be used in any field that has rough surfaces and various other different conditions of the Indian fields.
Mahindra tractors come in 2 main varieties, those are Mahindra Tractor Yuvo and Mahindra JIVO 365 DI
Mahindra Tractor Yuvo has various versions depending on the Horse Power and those are Mahindra Yuvo 275 DI, Mahindra Yuvo 415 DI, Mahindra 475 DI, Mahindra Yuvo 575 DI, and Mahindra Yuvo 575 DI 4WD. They are reasonably priced and performance suits for many farming needs and preferred by the farmers.
Mahindra JIVO 365 DI is one of the most sought over tractors and comes with the 2000 hours and 2 years warranty. The price ranges between Rupees 4.80 lakh to 5.50 lakh
How to choose the best Mahindra tractor for farming activities
The steps to buying the Mahindra tractors are as follows,
- New or Old – You need to decide whether you want to go for the old tractor or new tractor. Both are available online. New comes with the warranty and other excelled features. However, the old tractors are less expensive and you will get a decent bargain for the price of the old tractor.
- Cost/Budget – Decide on the cost, make your budget, and see how much you can spend on the tractor. Plan for a small budget if you are keen on one farming needs such as plowing the land or transportation only.
- Work suitability – Mahindra tractors come in a variety of features such as utility tractor, 4 wheel drive tractor, mini tractor, and AC cabin tractor, and many others. Decide based upon your necessity and work
- Horse Power needs – Once you decide what type of work you need a tractor for, come with the power of the tractor for example a utility tractor and tilling the land tractor may require different Horse Power specifications.
- Experts Guidance – Take the guidance on the agricultural experts by calling agricultural call centers or the experts in your area or experts who studied agriculture or from agricultural experts who come from inheritance farming. Need to discuss your needs with the expert and come up with the solution.
- Research online – You can do some research online on various needs of the tractor and its suitability. Also, you can search and place the order online. Many websites are offering services.
- Compare Prices and Features – You need to do some online surfing and research on comparing the prices and features of the different tractors. Mahindra comes with tractors of various prices and features select the optimum one which is suitable to your needs.
- Resale value and Warranty – Check the resale value of the tractor as you may need the tractor only for a certain period say 10 years or 15 years. Also, check whether you need a warranty for the spare parts and the tractor that you need to buy.
- Devote Full time – As buying a tractor for Indian farmers is a huge investment, reiterate the above steps at least 2 times so that you are doubly sure which one to buy.
- Buy the tractor – Finally, the tractor you want is to be bought from the dealers or online dealers.
Mahindra tractor price list 2020
|Mahindra Tractors Models Comparison|
|Serial #||Tractor Name||Horse Power in HP||Engine capacity in cc||Drive Mechanism 4WD/2WD||Price in Rupees Lakhs|
|1||Mahindra YUVO 275 DI||35||2235||2WD||5.5|
|2||Mahindra YUVO 275 DI TU||39||2048||2WD||5.25 -5.45|
|3||Mahindra 475 DI||42||2730||2WD||5.45 – 5.80|
|4||Mahindra YUVO 475 DI||42||2979||2WD||6|
|5||Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 DI-MS||50||3192||2WD||6.5 – 7.00|
|6||Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 Di-ps||52||3531||2WD||6.7 -7.30|
|7||Mahindra JIVO 245 DI||24||1366||4WD||3.9 – 4.05|
|8||Mahindra 275 DI XP Plus||37||2235||2WD||5.15 – 5.30|
|9||Mahindra 475 DI SP Plus||42||2979||2WD||N/A|
|10||Mahindra YUVO 575 DI||45||2979||2WD||6.6 – 6.90|
|11||Mahindra YUVO 575 DI 4WD||45||N/A||4WD||7.18 – 7.50|
|12||Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus||47||2979||2WD||5.8 – 6.25|
|13||Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 Di-i||57||3531||2WD||7.1 – 7.6|
|14||Mahindra Arjun NOVO 605 DI-i-4WD||57||3531||4WD||8.9 – 9.6|
|15||Mahindra Yuvraj 215 NXT||15||863.5||2WD||2.5 – 2.75|
|16||Mahindra JIVO 225 DI||20||1366||2WD||2.91|
|17||Mahindra JIVO 225 DI 4WD||20||1366||4WD||N/A|
|18||Mahindra 245 DI Orchard||24||1792||2WD||3.6 – 4.00|
|19||Mahindra 255 DI Power Plus||25||1490||2WD||3.6 – 4.2|
|20||Mahindra 265 DI||30||2048||2WD||4.6 – 4.9|
|21||Mahindra Yuvo 265 DI||32||2048||2WD||4.8 – 4.99|
|22||Mahindra 275 DI ECO||35||2048||2WD||4.55 – 4.9|
|23||Mahindra 265 DI Power Plus||35||2048||2WD||4.80 – 5.00|
|24||Mahindra JIVO 365 DI||36||N/A||4WD||4.80 – 5.50|
|25||Mahindra YUVO 415 DI||40||2730||2WD||5.7|
|26||Mahindra 415 DI||40||2730||2WD||5.10 – 5.5|
|27||Mahindra 475 DI XP Plus||44||2979||2WD||5.6 – 6.00|
|28||Mahindra 575 DI||45||2730||2WD||5.8 – 6.2|
|29||Mahindra 575 DI SP Plus||47||2979||2WD/4WD||6.29 – 6.59|
|30||Mahindra 585 DI XP Plus||50||N/A||2WD||6.7 – 7.0|
|31||Mahindra 595 DI TURBO||50||2523||2WD||6.1 – 6.5|
|32||Mahindra 585 DI Power Plus BP||50||N/A||2WD||6.0 – 6.40|
|33||Mahindra 585 DI Sarpanch||50||N/A||2WD||6.1 – 6.5|
|34||Mahindra Arjun 555 DI||50||3054||2WD||6.7 – 7.10|
|35||Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 Di-I with AC Cabin||57||3531||2WD/4WD||9.4 – 9.80|
|36||Mahindra Arjun Ultra 1 605 Di||57||N/A||2WD||N/A|
|37||Mahindra NOVO 655 DI||65||N/A||2WD/4WD||9.99 – 11.20|
|38||Mahindra NOVO 755 DI||75||N/A||2WD/4WD||11.20 – 12.50|