Table of Contents
What is Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojna
The government of Haryana notified the Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY) program on February 6, 2020.
Under this yojana, all entitled families will receive social and financial security that covers families who own land up to 2 hectares and whose household earnings from all sources is not more than INR 1.8 LPA.
This plan aims to offer security financially and socially related to life/casualty insurance, retirement, etc.
Eligibility criteria for MMPSY
This plan is only available to the families listed below who reside in the state of Haryana
- Families (Parivar) with a maximum monthly income of 15000 or annual income 1.8 LPA and a family estate totaling 5 acres or 2 hectares
- Families with family ID, ie PPP number (Parivar Pehchan Patra)
Documents required for MMPSY
- The citizen must have their land documents
- Proof of Address
- Family income certificate
- Family Id
- Bank details
- Aadhaar card.
How to apply online for MMPSY
- Applying for MMPSY can be quickly done by clicking the link https://cm-psy.haryana.gov.in/.
- Authorized head of the household must submit the form online providing necessary documents
- Reach the official website and select the citizen login option.
- Choose MMPSY and apply for Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- Confirm mobile number via OTP
- Details of land ownership, family income, and family member possessions, etc. should be provided.
- Finally, complete submission and print out the request form for referring in the future
- Eligible applicants can even fill the form by reaching any of the following places as listed below
- SARAL Kendras
- Gas agencies
- Atal Sewa Kendras (common service centers)
- Antyodaya Kendras
Benefits under the MMPSY scheme
- If appropriate, the amount of the premium payable by the cultivator in Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) will be borne to all the entitled farming family members.
- Each family will get 6000 INR yearly under this plan provided a proper registration is done.
- As part of the Pradhan Mantri Surksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) accident insurance, all entitled members of the qualified age group from 18 to 70 years of age are paid an amount of INR 12 per year.
- Apart from this, 330 Rs annual premium will be paid out for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) by the government as life insurance to every member aged between 18 and 50.
An amount between 55 Rs and 200 Rs monthly (i.e. the beneficiary’s contribution according to their age) will be paid as a contribution to providing a pension for:
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana (PM-KMY)
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana (PMLVMY)
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana (PMSYMY)
to beneficiaries in the entitled age group between 18 and 40 years. The recipient will receive a monthly pension of 3000 Rs from 60 years onwards. Remember to exercise this option to one family member based on the age eligibility.
For all of the above plans mentioned, the beneficiary’s contribution in MMPSY is covered by the Haryana state government. Any contribution if any from the central government will be borne by the Indian government.
The outstanding amount (upon withholding the combined premium/contribution amount for all social security decisions, etc.) can be withdrawn in cash by the entitled family, or you can opt for the investment choice in a particularly designed FPF – family provident fund. In FPF the family will benefit from savings made by the state government for the entitled family.