Table of Contents
What is mudra loan for agriculture
Mudra loans are the loans provided by the Government of India for the small businesses in India for requirements up to 10 Lacs. Mudra loans are provided for activities similar to agriculture such as beekeeping, livestock-rearing, poultry, pisciculture, grading, aggregation agro-industry, fishery, agribusiness centers, diary, sorting, and food and agro-processing, etc, that provides livelihood to millions of people in India. The loans are provided by the banks to non-farm sectors and non-corporate businesses.
Eligibility criteria for mudra loans
The eligibility criteria for the Mudra loans are as follows,
- Minimum Age: – 18 years
- Maximum AGE: – 65 years
- Collateral: – No third party security or collateral required
- Who can avail of the loans: – Loans can be availed by existing and new business units
- Documents: – Filled application form, Identity proof, Proof of residence, and passport size photos
- Eligible Lending Institutions: – All private sector banks, Microfinance institutions, Public sector banks, and regional rural banks.
Banks that provide mudra loans
Micro enterprises are the backbone of a country like India. There are around 6.3 crore micro enterprises in the country, which is equivalent to 99% of the MSME sectors. Micro-industry is the biggest employment provider after agriculture in India.
The Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana was launched in 2015 that focuses on loans up to 10 Lac for the micro-unit developments and refinance agency enterprises. These three categories of loans are Shishu Yojana that offers loans up to Rupees 50,000. Next is Kishore Yojana that offers loans up to Rupees 5 Lac and Tarun Yojana that offers loans up to Rupees 10 Lac. The Mudra Loan scheme is not offered directly to the entrepreneurs but by commercial banks, non-banking financial institutions (NBFC), small finance banks, and regional rural banks. Anyone who wants to avail of loans may contact these institutions and avail of loans.
Any micro-entrepreneur, who wants to opt for one of these loans depending on the amount can contact these institutions for more amount one can avail of MSME loans products or business loans available on the Finserv Markets. It is easy to apply for loans, with minimal documentation, and loans are approved quickly and the repayment tenure is flexible.
The Mudra loan bank lists are as follows,
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- J&K Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Saraswat Bank
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
Documents required for mudra loan
- Income proof
- Identity Proof
- Bank statement for the last 6 months
- A duly filled Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana application form
- 2 Passport size photographs
How to apply online for mudra loan
For mudra loans, there is a minimal amount of documentation such as from the following items
One must approach any of the lending institutions mentioned above to apply online through the https://www.udyamimitra.in/
Or click the link to fill the form and then print a copy along the following documents to the loan providing institution
- Identity proof such as (Any one of the following)
- Post Office ID Card.
- Photo ID card issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs of Centre/State Governments
- PAN Card of the applicant (Mandatory if PAN provided)
- Driving License.
- Bank Account Passbook containing the photograph and signed by an individual with attestation by the concerned Bank official.
- Any Government-issued photo ID card bearing the signatures of the individual.
- Then one of the government proof of residence from the following lists,
- Water Bill (Not older than 3 months).
- Voter ID Card.
- Telephone Bill (Not older than 3 Months)
- Service Tax/VAT Tax/Sales Tax registration certificate.
- Property Tax/ Corporation/ Municipal Corporation Receipt.
- Gas Connection/Bill (Not older than 3 months).
- Electricity Bill (Not older than 3 months).
- Driving License (DL)/ Registration certificate (RC).
- Bank Statements signed by the bank (Not older than 3 months).
- AADHAAR Card.
- Two passport size photos.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojna is a blessing for the micro-enterprises across the country. It is easier than before to avail of loans amount with really faster approval and disbursal. It is suitable for all the micro-enterprises from MSME sectors. Avail loan faster and quickly with minimal documentation.
Leave A Comment