Table of Contents
Under YSR rythu bharosa Free Borewell Apply online now:
Present government of Andhra Pradesh under the leadership of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has planned to support poor farmers financially with the YSR RYTHU Bharosa scheme.
Under this scheme eligible farmers are given a sum of 13500/- yearly (7500 by State Government, 6000 by Central Government under Kissan Samman Nidhi scheme ). This scheme gives financial assistance and encourages farmers. In addition to these YSR rythu bharosa schemes are drilling bore wells freely for farmers. This Scheme name is YSR Rythu Bharosa borewell scheme. Especially for those farmers who stay far away from natural resources. This type of farmer faces a lot of problems, since they have to depend on rain for water. Sometimes rains may not fall timely, causing a lot of loss to farmers. Keeping this in view the present government provides free borewell connections.
Also, the initial beneficiaries will receive around 4 lakh under this scheme. The budget allocated by the state government under this scheme is Rs. 5500 crore. Zero-interest loans are given and cold storages are established throughout the state to help farmers under rythu bharosa scheme. Farmers will also get 9 hours of free electricity.
Eligibility for free borewell under Rythu Bharosa scheme:
- The farmer should possess 2.5 to 5 acres of land,but should not be more or less than that.
- For those farmers who have less than 2 acres, can collectively apply for this scheme.
- Landowners must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- No borewell must be dug in that land before.
- An agricultural tenant also can apply for this scheme.
- Rythu Bharosa Borewell Application is verified by Mandal Parishad Development Officer office.
- Eligibility criteria for Rythu Bharosa Borewell Scheme is checked by the MPDO office. Also there will be a cross verification process setup and this is done at a village panchayat level by the Panchayat secretary.
- After the above verification processes are done, the next level of verification is a physical verification and after this is done and eligibility criteria is verified, the process of providing Borewell under YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme will be initiated by the state government authorities.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Free Borewell sanctioned list:
After physical verification and eligibility details verification ,the list of all the beneficiaries of the scheme is made. The list of the beneficiaries are displayed at the panchayat. Farmers who applied for this Rythu Bharosa Borewell Scheme and wanted to check their eligibility for this scheme can check by either from the village panchayat office or directly from the Online portal.
How to apply online for YSR Rythu Bharosa Borewell Scheme?
You can visit your village panchayat and ask for ysr rythu bharosa free borewell scheme. Ask them to apply for that. Or one can visit the below website and apply online
- Visit the website YSR RYTHU BHAROSA.You can use this (https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/Home.html)
- Apply online.